Stefan Segall defines a seasoned litigation attorney. Over the span of his career he has represented individuals and corporations, litigating and mediating millions of dollars in lawsuits and complex commercial disputes. Beginning his career in insurance defense, Stefan learned the nuances of how insurance companies litigate and defend cases. Stefan was ultimately able to bring those understandings to the opposite side of the courtroom – and now represents his clients for injuries they have suffered and damages they have incurred as a result of other parties’ negligence and error. Although no amount of money can be traded for disability or physical pain and suffering; Stefan works tirelessly to achieve the highest financial compensation to allow his clients some degree of reconciliation. His practice focuses on personal injury matters and commercial contract disputes. Stefan is admitted to practice in the state of Florida, the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern District of Florida, and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida.
- Represented clients in cases concerning premises liability (i.e. slip/trip and fall injuries), car accidents, dram shop litigation, construction accidents, assault and battery, product defect and liability.
- Represented a client who was severely injured and rendered a quadriplegic due to a large condominium associations’ negligent operation and maintenance of the pool area.
- Represented a client who was the sole heir to a large estate. A forged will was crafted, and two unrelated individuals attempted to abscond with all the estate’s assets. Proved the forged will was invalid and successfully clawed-back the entire estate’s net worth for the client.
- Represented a client in real estate buy-out negotiations, successfully enforced specific performance of multi-million dollar buyout agreement.
- Litigated multiple corporate dissolvements, successfully enforcing contractual clauses favorable to the clients.
- Successfully defended a large music production company whose artist was allegedly involved in an assault and battery.
- Defended mortgage companies in preparation for federal bankruptcy adversary proceedings filed by a major financial institution relating to the 2008 financial crisis.
- Represented Bankruptcy Trustee in one of the largest bankruptcy lawsuits in the history of the state of Florida.
- Successfully represented a multi-million-dollar private charitable organization suing bad actors for diverting private charity assets. During this case we were tasked with preparing jury instructions on unprecedented area of law. This case resulted in a full Plaintiff’s verdict.
- Represented real estate investors defending a multi-party real estate transaction broker’s commission dispute, recovering a complete defense verdict.
- Successfully represented and mediated on behalf of a pharmaceutical distribution company for allegedly breaching a non-compete contract.
- BA, University of Pittsburg
- JD, University of Miami, 2015
- Florida State
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- 1 Ronald N. Weikers & Megan Costello, Data Security and Privacy Law § 8 (14th ed. 2016).Stefan Segall and Lori Lustrin, FDA to Consider Regulation of CBD in Food, THE NATIONAL LAW REVIEW (Apr. 29, 2019).